Warranty & Returns
The Return Process
- As confident as we are in CANVAS, we understand that not everything is for everyone. If you feel like CANVAS is not for you, then the first thing you will need to do is send an e-mail within 45 days after receiving the products to firstname.lastname@example.org and inform us that you would like to return your purchase. Please be sure to include the reason why. It's very important that you pack CANVAS exactly like you received it in the original shipping box. Shortly afterwards, we will respond to your request. A prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you, which you tape on the box and follow the instructions we provide regarding return.
- Wait for the product to land at a CANVAS approved destination. This process typically takes anywhere between 3 – 10 business days. It depends entirely on where the product is coming from. Once the product arrives, we'll inspect the product to make sure that it arrived with all the original materials and is in like-new condition. Provided everything looks good, which it almost always does, then we will reach out to you and let you know that the product has been received and that the refund is being processed. In our experience, it usually takes anywhere from 7 to 10 days for the money to return to your account. The €100 / €200 return fee will be deducted from the amount to be refunded. Return fee is per product shipped.
- If you have been charged import taxes on your delivered products, you are responsible for claiming a refund from the given carrier that charged you (DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS).
- CANVAS provides 5-year extended warranty on
all products sold.
- The warranty covers manufacturing defects,
which includes spare parts and labor.
- The warranty does not cover scratches/minor damage, wear and tear, misuse, incorrect connection, inadequate general maintenance, cracked cabinet finish, theft or fire.
- The warranty is valid only when accompanied by a warranty certificate containing information including the date of purchase.
- If a warranty case necessitates the replacement of parts that are no longer available, we will replace them with a similar component or product.
What happens if something breaks?
You will be happy to hear that we have designed our products to be easily fixable by yourself, so shipping back and forth is not necessary should any part break. Contact us, and we will take you through the process on how to exchange the driver, amp module or anything like that.
We will provide you with the parts needed, along with the guidance on how to exchange the part within minutes - trust us, it's extremely easy! During this process, you are of course still covered under our warranty.
In case a product needs to be returned to
us, original packaging is required for return shipment.